- Thornhill Community Hall.
- Sat 20th May, 12 noon – 4.00pm.
- Come for the start and stay as long as you can.
What kind of meeting is it?
- It’s a community event led by Jamie Hamilton and Roland Playle, Community Chartering Network.
- There will be conversations and discussions round the table.
- Plenty of maps around to trigger thoughts and fresh ideas too.
- It’ll be great chance to catch up with old friends and make new ones.
Why get together?
- It is important to have as many residents as possible inputting into our plans so they truly reflect the views of the community and carry sufficient weight to influence the Local Development Plan.
- It will also provide effective guidelines for future decisions about our village.
Who Can Come?
- All residents of Thornhill and the surrounding area are welcome.
What about Young People?
- There will be a special area in the Hall so young people from 9 years can contribute their views.
- Simple activities for younger children, crafts, books, games etc will be available in the meeting room but will need to be supervised by their parents.
- No children under 16 will be admitted unless accompanied by an adult.
Will there be food and refreshments?
- Yes, there will be break at 2.00pm for a bite to eat/late lunch, with refreshments available all day.
- Thanks to Stirling Council for the Community Pride Fund award to support this event.
What if I can’t attend the Gathering on 20th May?
- If you can’t come on the day you can sign up to be kept informed about future Thornhill Plan meetings, developments or agreements.
- Sign up to our mailing list here.
- Information provided will not be shared with other organisations or used for anything other than the purposes stated.
- Just provide your contact details and consent to be contacted on the form.
Thank you – see you on the 20th.