We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Thornhill Community website may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 13th January 2020.
What we collect
- We may collect the following information:name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- questions, comments or feedback you leave
We collect site statistics for performance monitoring using Jetpack but do not collect IP addresses or other personal data about users. Anonymous information on how the site is used includes:
- Referrer, e.g. search engine or link from another website
- Number of pages and posts viewed
- Which pages and posts viewed
- Number of viewers by country
- Search terms used
- Number of downloads of files and videos
- Number of likes and comments received (where applicable)
What we do with this information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To enable appropriate responses to be made
- To comply with legal obligations
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites. We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so.
If you have any queries about this policy please get in touch.