Information from Councillor Martin Earl
Here is the latest guide to the support available in Scotland to people, businesses and charities affected by COVID-19.
This contains the following updates:
- The UK Government’s Self-Employed Income Support Scheme has now closed to first grant claims, and the second grant opens on 17 August.
- The Newly Self-employed Hardship Fund has now closed.
- Applications for business support grants via local authorities have now closed.
- Registration for the UK Government Eat Out to Help Out Scheme has opened.
- The Music Venue Trust has been handed funding to help grassroots music venues.
- The Early Stage Growth Challenge Fund has opened for innovative start-ups. The deadline for applications is 31 July.
- Restrictions on childcare have been lifted.