Information from Councillor Martin Earl
Phase 1 update
Following the First Minister’s statement of Thursday, 28 May, the following arrangements will be in place in relation to car parking, traffic management, public toilets and use of outdoor space across the Stirling area.
The following car parks will remain closed:
- Callander Station Rd Car Park
- Callander Meadows Car Park
- Callander Bracklinn Falls Car Park
- Balmaha Car Park
- Queens View Car Park, Strathblane
- Glen Finnoch (Devils Pulpit)
- Blair Logie car park
- Dumyat, Sheriffmuir Rd
- Plean Country Park car park
Parking enforcement staff will be patrolling over the weekend period.
Variable Messaging Signs have been installed at the following locations with relevant COVID-19 info and traffic updates:
- Callander A84 from the south
- Callander A84 from the north
- Callander junction between A84 & A821
- Drymen A811 from the south
- Drymen A811 from the north
- Drymen in the village leading to Rowardennan road B837
- Aberfoyle approach from the south A81
- Aberfoyle approach from the north A821 (Dukes Pass)
- Ben A’an in car park (Dukes Pass) Forestry Scotland
- Queens View car park, Strathblane
- Finnich Glen (Devils Pulpit) car park
Public toilets remain closed.
Parks and Open Spaces
Play parks and play areas remain closed.
Tennis courts at Kings Park, Bridge of Allan and Doune will reopen from Friday 29 May.
Stirling Council Fisheries on the River Teith and Forth will reopen from Friday 29 May.