Information from Councillor Martin Earl
The attached information pack is updated to include the following information:
- Advice on how to book a drive-through test for coronavirus.
- The opening of the next UK Aid Direct funding round.
- The UK Aid Small Charities Challenge Fund.
- The opening of the Statutory Sick Pay refund scheme on 26 May.
- The ability of student tenants to exit leases.
- The opening of the housebuilding loan fund.
- The closure of the hardship fund for creative, tourism and hospitality businesses not in receipt of business rates relief.
- The closure of the ‘pivotal enterprise resilience fund’.
- The increase of the maximum loan amount under the Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CLBILS) to £200 million, and the expected announcement of further details on 26 May.
- The opening of the UK Government ‘future fund’.
I have also attached information of a support service ‘Time & Space’ available from a Stirling based charity – Action in Mind. This is a fantastic local charity providing excellent support services.